Olympian & International Instructor, Jaime Komer will be leading an exclusive 7-night trip to Tuscany, Italy, this May 24th-31st. Inspired by their wellness company, Athlete.Yogi.Traveler, Co-Founders Jaime & Matt Komer have packed the week with local experiences, authentic cuisine & classes, and fantastic fitness opportunities including Olympian Yoga & Pilates. For a one of a kind experience, this trip offers 5 nights at an genuine Italian Farmhouse and 2 nights at the remarkable Castello di Casole (recently voted Conde Nast Traveler’s Top Historic Gem in the World AND Travel & Leisure’s Top Resort in Europe). Unwind and renew on this special AYT Experience to Tuscany, Italy!
Set amongst acres of land with olive trees and views of the Tuscan countryside, Villa Lucia was chosen by AYT for this Experience because of the inviting and authentic feel. We’ll get to experience some amazing authentic Italian food by the owner, Lucy. And get our outdoor fitness on, including Olympian Yoga & Pilates of course!
Castello di Casole
Past. Present. Perfect. This is how this “historic gem” is described. Over 1,000 year old castle that has been meticulously renovated the past several years to recently welcome worldwide guests onto their property. You’ll be blown away by the landscaping, the Tuscan views, infinity pool, top-rated cuisine and the whole ambiance of Castello di Casole. Yoga in their church, perhaps?
– 5 night accommodation at the rustic and inviting Villa Lucia, double occupancy. King, Queen and Twin room options available. This is your authentic Italian Farmhouse experience!
– Personal chef on grounds at Villa Lucia. With years of authentic Italian cuisine experience, you may not want to leave the dining table!
– 2 night accommodation at the remarkable Castello di Casole in their Suite Classica room, double occupancy (option to upgrade). Once a castle, this recently renovated boutique hotel is the “Past. Present. Perfect.” Trust us, its true!
– *Recently voted Conde Nast Traveler’s Top Historic Gem in the World AND Travel & Leisure’s Top Resort in Europe (#2 in the World)*
– Transportation from Villa Lucia to Castello di Casole (approximately 1.5 – 2 hours) on May 29th, if you don’t rent a car.
– Olympian Yoga & Pilates by Jaime Komer 1-2 times daily, depending on activity schedule.
– Two locally authentic meals daily. Typically breakfast and dinner (or the main meal of the day) will be included. Water, juices, tea included with meals. Coffee with breakfast meals. Perhaps some vino for dinner?!
– Let’s get cookin’. Learn how to make legit Italian pizza from scratch. See how olive oil is made on ground. Immerse yourself in Italian cuisine education!
– One day outing to either (tbd): Florence, Parma (home of Parmesan cheese), local & favorite wineries
– Great company and lots of daylight: sunrise 5:30am, sunset 8:45pm.
– Bocci ball, ping pong, swimming pool on property.
– Other local options (not included): spa treatments or on ground masseuse, 18 hole golf course in walking distance, horseback riding, thermal pools, tennis, fancy shopping.
– Transportation from Florence or Pisa airport, as available. Let us know your airport and arrival times, and we’ll check with scheduling to confirm a ride from airport to Villa Lucia. (if you arrive at different times / airports or rent a car, please find your own transportation to Villa Lucia).