Tis the spooktacular season at Disney and with the change comes new events and opportunities.
Break out your broomsticks! From September 15 through October 31, Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will host Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, a park-to-park spooktacular brimming with some of Disney’s best moonlit magic. Boys and ghouls of all ages will find fiendishly themed attractions, ear-ily awesome entertainment and villain encounters that’ll wake the dread!
Halloween Happenings at Disney California Adventure Park
As Halloween Time falls upon the Disneyland Resort, Oogie Boogie has risen from the shadows to take over Disney California Adventure Park.
- Demanding that Halloween lasts forever, Oogie Boogie’s oversized silhouette beckons Guests through the Main Entrance as thousands of bats cover the night sky.
- Heed the Headless Horseman statue… its menacing presence on Buena Vista Street is simply spine-chilling.
- Hold onto your hats as swarms of black bats coil ‘round Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower
- Get revved when Haul-O-Ween bombards Cars Land and turns Radiator Springs into Radiator Screams!
- Bump into your fave Cars’ characters as they strike a pose in hilarious Halloween cars-tumes—see super hero Lightning, van-pire Mater and more!
- Go for a spellbinding spin on Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree—both are decked out with new howliday-themed music and décor!
Halloween Happenings at Disneyland Park
- Hop a broom and head to the Haunted Mansion Holiday, a Halloween Town fantasy featuring Pumpkin King Jack Skellington and the crypt-astic cast of characters from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Take a fright flight into the unknown while dodging scary monsters and super-creepy, super-freaky phantasms on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy!
- Show some jack-o-lantern love with a stroll through our annual Main Street, U.S.A. Pumpkin Festival, a dreadfully delicious display of one-of-a-kind, hand-carved pumpkins!
- Experience a traditional Dia de los Muertosskeleton display, face painting and deliciously spirited Mexican treats in Frontierland.
- Rock the shock factor! Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotel can order an In-Room Celebrationreplete with startling surprises, gory goodies and tomb-tastic treats.
- Want even more ghastly glory? Rattle your bones on Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour, a lively, chills-n-thrills adventure through Disneyland Park—separate admission charges apply.
For more information about the upcoming Halloween events visit: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/halloween-time-at-the-disneyland-resort/