Sun International is making it easy for business travelers heading to Johannesburg to see more than just the inside of a boardroom with its new Suit and Safari air-inclusive package offered by South African Airways Vacations®.
The package offers guests a well-rounded South African experience with a 9-day itinerary that includes stays at The Maslow, Sun International’s newest business hotel in Johannesburg, The Palace of the Lost City at Sun City Resort and Shepherd’s Tree Lodge on the Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
To begin the trip, travelers can find a balance between work and play at The Maslow, situated in the heart of Sandton’s business district, and enjoy the finest corporate services, a spa designed for rejuvenation and state-of-the-art facilities to make doing business as easy and enjoyable as possible.
After three days at The Maslow, guests will head to Sun City Resort’s opulent Palace of the Lost City hotel, where they can take a swing on the famed Gary Player Golf Course, interact with local wildlife on an elephant encounter, stop in at the casino and finish the day off with a cold beer at the onsite microbrewery.
The last leg of the trip will whisk guests off to Shepherd’s Tree Lodge on the Pilanesberg Game Reserve where they’ll get up close and personal with the “Big 5” – lion, buffalo, elephant, rhino and leopard – for an unforgettable African adventure.
Starting at just $2,899 USD per person, the Suit and Safari package includes:
- Round-trip Airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington Dulles (IAD) to South Africa on South African Airways, Africa’s most awarded airline
- Day-by-day itinerary that includes:
- Day one: Flight to Johannesburg
- Days 2-4 at The Maslow Hotel
- Days 5-6 at the Sun City resort – The Palace of the Lost City hotel
- Days 7-8 at Shepard’s Tree Lodge
- Day 9: Arrive back in the U.S.
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- All-inclusive stay at Shepherd’s Tree Lodge
- Ground transfers as specified on the itinerary
- All park fees and safari activities per the itinerary
For more information visit http://www.